Monday, February 7, 2011

Ms Kristen

Happy Birthday to my fabulous sister-in-law!  A freshman at University of Miami.

I hope you love it!




One outside pocket with snap


Inside lined with the bow fabric


7'' zip.  And it matched perfectly!!!


Inside lined with the bow fabric


3 card pockets.  I'm really proud of these!


It's pretty hard to take pictures of yourself holding a bag...




This turned out so great!

The final measurements ended up being 7'' x 4.5''.  I made my own pattern a usual, but I will admit to seeing a bow on a bag somewhere before (no, I don't know where).  I am creative, but props to the one who did this first.  It's too cute!

As usual, shoot me a note if you want one.  Post your comments!

TTYL...


1 comment:

  1. Oh Jen, that is awesome! I'm sure Kristen loves it. Great job. Your attention to detail is incredible. (and I love the color combo!) Top notch!

    ReplyDelete