Saturday, December 11, 2010

Baby Shoes

At this point I'm making Christmas presents and I don't want to ruin the surprise.  BUT!  I am doing a few things as I go...


A friend of mine sent me a link to this lady who sells baby shoe patterns.  I bought 3 of them and have tried one so far.  My little girl is quite the walker and our wood floors are very cold, so I made fleece slippers for her!


FIRST was the prototype...



It's reversible of course because I like everything to be complicated!


I tried it ballerina style first because it looked so sweet, 
but it absolutely would not stay on her foot.


So I added straps onto them instead, but it only 
keeps them on when she's walking.  If she crawls or sits her 
little toes wiggle them right off.  I'm at a loss!


I think I'm going to try the next size down and see what happens.


Baby feet are sooooooo sweet!!

TTYL!


1 comment:

  1. I made a pair of those for McKenna a while ago. I wasn't too thrilled with their stay-on-ablity either. They are darned cute, but I think the pattern might need some tweaking.

    ReplyDelete