Monday, November 29, 2010

Fraternal Twins

As promised: my 2 new bags.  So these guys are similar yet not quite the same.  It's been interesting using the same pattern with different types of fabrics.  They all end up doing something different than the last, and obviously I have to adjust accordingly.  It's like they each have their own personality!  Who'd a thunk?!?!


We'll go with our teal beauty first...



The handle on this one ended up being very sturdy, but because of how thick it all turned out I couldn't put a button hole in it.  I had to sew the straps on instead. Not what I wanted, but still looks nice.


The fabric does have a shimmer to it!  It was actually in the indoor/outdoor fabric section.  I'm thinking it should hold up nicely even though it looks otherwise.


A white inside and teal paisley cell phone pocket.

Now for our fun red sister...


I love this red corduroy!  It's soft and fuzzy :0)  It also makes a great pop of color against the white and red paisley fabric. 


This one cooperated with the button holes, so they are functional!  
I also think the flower button is too cute!


And on this one I put the red fabric on the outside 
and the paisley on the inside of the strap.


Hope you liked the twins!  They are already bought ;0)

If you liked one of these and would like one for yourself 
just shoot me a message on my contact me page.

TTYL!




No comments:

Post a Comment