Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Hooter Hider

So, one of my friends was blessed with her baby 3 weeks early.  Needless to say it caught us all by surprise.  Everyone is doing great!


I had planned to make her a hooter hider, but hadn't gotten to it yet.  Time to buckle in and go for it.  I've never made one before, but I knew it needed to be special.  My friend is a classy lady with a beautiful personality, and it needed to match that.



I love things being quilted.  
I also think this will help keep them both a little warmer this winter!


The strap has a small snap to the right for ease of putting it over the neck.



The boning in the neck is a little more flexible than I have found in most hooter hiders.  I'm hoping this will allow her to to have it open as shown in this picture so she she can watch while she feeds, or collapse it for extra privacy when needed.

Dimensions ended up being about 20x32.

I do have enough fabric to make one more.  First come first serve.

$20 w/free shipping.

As always, I welcome your comments :0)

TTYL!


2 comments:

  1. Looks great Jen...Way to go my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely love it! I like your's a lot better than other ones I've tried because it is wider and allows for more coverage. Plus I love the way it naturally opens up so I can sneak a peek at my little one while he feeds. :)

    ReplyDelete